An affordable wheelchair lift to move people (in wheelchairs) over several floors in a building.
To make a building accessible to everyone, we have developed a series of products that allow all people to access different building levels, whether they are in a wheelchair, have poor eyesight or have hearing impairment, or have a pram with them. All passenger lifts comply with BDS EN 81-70. The lift is intended for installation in a construction shaft with associated doors at entrances / exits.
After the assembly of the lift can be plastered to the walls of the shaft to the inner sides, and plastered and painted in a suitable color.
The wheelchair lift is available in 3 types:
- The PDS 1E is an elevator with an entrance on one side and the rails are opposite the entrance.
- The PDS 2E is a lift with entrances on 2 sides and the rails are located to the left or right of the entrances.
- The PDS 3E is a lift with entrances on 3 sides.
Our wheelchair lift is available with the following options:
- Self-supporting shaft
Specifications wheelchair lift
1) Doors on the floors to secure the entrances.
2) Elevator shaft
3) Reinforced concrete wall for fixing the rails.
4) Rail Fixing Wall.
6) Switch box.
7) Floor (recess) or ramp.
|Amount of cilinders||1-2|
|Maximum capacity (kg)||450|
|Required floor recess (mm)||150|
Front Control Box Dimensions
electrical and hydraulic parts (mm)
711 x 350 x 1000 Will be placed on the ground floor within 2m of the elevator
|Doors||Some French doors|
|Version optional shaft||Galvanized steel with optional glass|
|Options||– Fire retardant doors
– Sliding doors
|Colour||Elevator parts can be executed in RAL color in consultation|
|Safety features||– The lift is protected against overload and hose and chain breakage
– Protection against uncontrolled movements of the platform
– Automatic Leveling System
– Complies with the Machinery Directive